고객후기

4 Dirty Little Details About The Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Industry

페이지 정보

작성자 Vanita Buteau 작성일24-04-29 15:00 조회6회 댓글0건

본문

avon planet spa sleep ritual (visit our website) Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and indulge yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These items are inexpensive and perfect for pampering yourself at your home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents from fresh greens and Sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over body paying special attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, more softer skin with this energizing body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oils. This scrub is made with seaweed extracts and pumice for skin polishing. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing addition to your at-home spa treatment. This scrub can be applied to feet, hands, and body. You can mix it with white or raw sugar to create your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling amazing. Made with natural ingredients and free of harmful chemicals.

Use this beneficial body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin, once per week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and store extra in a shower caddy for easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel that is deep and avon planet spa sleep Ritual rich in activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities while leaving your skin smooth and fresh. The formula is formulated using Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without causing irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This is a good product for use in everyday life. If you are seeking an exfoliating scrub it, I would suggest looking elsewhere. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a light chocolate scent. It's not costly and can be found at Avon.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to others. Avon will assist you if you aren't satisfied with the purchase.

This product has kept my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue using this. It's a great item for busy schedule or who require an easy way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specially formulated to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains extracts of green tea, which is known to improve the appearance of skin. It also has the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorite scents, and I love how it makes my skin look and feel.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes an body scrub, facial spray, and a strong cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

LOGO-13.jpegIt is recommended to use it 1-2 times every week. Apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as knees, elbows, feet and knees. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

You can energize your face and calm skin with this refreshing spray. This hydrating facial mist has been formulated with Chinese green tea extract to help defend from environmental aggressors and give you a radiant, fresh complexion. Use 1-2 times a week. Keep your hands 8-10 inches away from your face then close your eyes and spray over skin. Avoid spraying in the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a refreshing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, a face spritz and a cleanser made of Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, made with golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and makes it soft and smooth. Use it every day to diminish dryness and appearance after depilation and waxing.

This moisturiser that is not oily is filled with pine, bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is designed to pamper and uplift your senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. Featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz, and body butter infused with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is also ideal to give to someone special who deserves a treat.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.